Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oh Sunny Day......

Dear Readers,

Our 3/4 day was filled with food, lots and lots of food! My grandma insisted to cook for us, so did my aunt. We ate from 1pm- 5pm. I'm pretty sure we never stopped :), my aunt kept cooking. :) That was our day! We spent it with my grandma. She still insist on talking to my dad in Russian. I think they have a conversation going now in two languages. I love watching them attempt to understand each other. My grandma said all I know how to say in English is "no". So she said no in agreement with my dad. :) Today, we are going to visit the orphanages and Vova! I am very excited and can't wait to give them soccer balls, and the baggies of goodies for them. I will take pictures and post them for you later today. Back home it's 9:25pm, here in Almaty it's 8:25am. :) Sorry that this post it's too exciting but I thought I would write a little bit. :) Thank you for all of your prayers!



I made a skeleton out of a leaf ...I use to do that as a little girl

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Ashleigh, I'm enjoying the posts on your trip! Sounds like you're having fun. I'll continue keeping you in prayer. =)

    ReplyDelete