Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello From Vova

Dear Readers,


Only couple of weeks away from leaving to Kazakhstan I was hoping to start a countdown...but unfortunately I couldn't find an automatic countdown box..thingy. If you know of one let me know ;] It's going to be bitter sweet as I travel back, a challenge for sure. I got a really happy e-mail today from Dere, a  picture of Vova! :] For those of you who have written to him, he got all of you letters and it encouraged him very much. Thank you, again! For those of you who haven't had the chance to write to him, you still have time. You are more than welcome to write to him and send me the letter I will personally give them all to him. Just make sure it's not to long. for it will take a while to translate. Get the letters to me by October 10th, if  sent later I won't be able to get them to him early, if later then I can mail them which will take a month or so to get there, if in one piece. So this is your chance! :) For those of you who are like "Why don't you just e-mail them?"  Good question, e-mail's just get to Dere and money is need to print things and so on. Their system is not so much advanced. Anyway! All that to say here is the picture-




If there are misspelled words, I apologize, to be blunt I was lazy to go back and double check but also on a hurry! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment