Friday, October 21, 2011

24 hour Trip Begins....

Dear Readers,

Friday, the first day of my travel. I am packed and ready to head out; my bags are at their limit. Yesterday, we went to Target and got to buy things for the orphans. We made over 50 zip-lock's of goodies. Stickers, bouncy balls, socks, toothbrushes, lip balm, pens, pencils, coloring sheets, silly bands, etc. We can only make so much, for I'm taking a carry-on  with all the baggies, which is a backpack. Amazingly everything fit in it! :)  I also found "Father's Love Letter" in Russian! I was so excited! I'm taking a bunch of those with me. If you don't know what that is look it up on youtube and put in "Father's Love Letter". It's  one of my favorites!

I'll try to post some pics on my airport "Hello's".

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment