Saturday, March 26, 2011

Inside is His great Love....

Take a a minute right now and thank God for everything you have. I'm serious.
Did you?  You need to take that time everyday to thank Him. 

I just spent some time writing  letters to  the children. The letters that could never fill what I want to do for them in Kazakhstan. Then the second letter telling about my faith to  my biological family that's still alive.  Even with 20% chance of making it to them, I have great hope and  with prayers it goes into the  mailbox. 

Thanking God once again for everything He has given me and that He has saved me from sin. Oh what love,what  indescribable God. Without Him, I am nothing, with Him I will live for Him. 


Psalm 75:1

We give thanks to you, O God,
we give thanks,for your Name is near
men tell of your wonderful deeds.

Psalm 95:1-2

Come let us sing for joy to the Lord;
let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come before him with thanksgiving
and exolt him with music and song.

No comments:

Post a Comment