Monday, September 19, 2011

Watching as the Clouds Roll by....bye bye......

Day 1- Clouds!


I am so excited! Thank you for all of your wonderful pictures that you have sent me. They are all so unique and creatively yours. All of you did an amazing job! Way to Go!






 Here are the entries:




















Celia LaPlante

Me( not many clouds around)

Kyler Harris(6yrs old, mirror and me)

Charity Klicka

mommy(evening cloud)


 Couple of things to mention when sending me your pictures.

  • make sure you give me your name 
  • the day of the challenge
  • where you're from
Also, you are more than welcome to give me some descriptive note on that picture. 

Next Challenge: Day #2/   Something Green

Have fun with it, and get to know your camera. :)

Can't wait to see your pictures tomorrow!

In Christ,

Ashleigh














No comments:

Post a Comment