Monday, August 22, 2011


Dear Readers,

Right below Russia...

Almaty/close to the border of China
I have some exciting news!  I am going back to Kazakhstan, Almaty in October. I am so thrilled and feel so blessed to be able to go to my first home. I haven’t been back in 7 years, this is my first trip back since I was adopted. I can’t wait! 
Are you ready for some more exciting news? Ok. I am going to keep you up to date everyday on my adventures in Almaty (my home city). Posting pictures and maybe even videos. I am also going to visit some orphanages, this is where I need your help. I am starting a Sunny Day fundraiser for Vova(By the way- If you still like to write him and encouraging letter,you are welcome to do so and send it to me through e-mail. I will be giving the letters to him in oct.)  and orphans in Almaty. Starting with October Dereje holds a clothes project. As it gets colder in Almaty orphans are are in need of warm clothes. This is where you can serve your brothers and sisters.  To donate please contact me at this e-mail: fathertothefatherlesskz@yahoo.com Any amount will be a blessing to those in need in Almaty. 
When you donate to the Sunny Day fundraiser you will get special e-mail with info & photos of how your donation was used. My dad and I will be there for a week and ask for your prayers. The trip there is very long 18-22 hours. We will be leaving on October 23rd. If you would like to follow the posts that will be sent from Kazakhstan, you can follow us right there at the top/right side(looks like this) ---à Follow by Email



The best way to follow the post is through e-mail which you subscribe to above ^. If you have a google or yahoo account, you can support this blog, by following publicly.  :] I will keep you posted on more news and updates!

In Christ,
Ashleigh
PS. I couldn't figure out how to put those pictures at the bottom instead of the top- sorry about that! :]

 


No comments:

Post a Comment