Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello There My name is Johnny......

One day as I was walking outside, I saw a black little thing with my horses down at the pasture.  Curious,I decided to go check it out. To my surprise it was a small,black little pig. As soon as it saw me, it ran into the woods. Since then, this little pig, which we call now"Johnny" or "Jonnete" hangs out with my horses. His usual time of meeting is early morning and evening. Every morning I would call my horses to come eat. Down at the deep pasture they graze with Johnny by their side. As soon as they see me they run with glee to their feed buckets. Johnny unaware what to come runs with them too, until he sees me. He stops. Stares. Turns around and runs for his life. Though many times I've tried having a civil conversation, he has his mind set to stay away from humans. Him being a wild pig, I understand his dilemma. We have given him some watermelon and corn which he ate in a matter of hours. Some people, and this might be even you thinking on how this little pig would be good bacon. We are blessed with plenty of food, and not planning on being hungry human savages. 

...early morning....
We have a new friend his name is Johnny.He's a black little pig.



......posing for the camera....

SER.(story end reminder) The story was meant to be some-what humorous. Not to be taken too seriously. :)



Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment