Monday, June 27, 2011

7th Anniversary...

This was my family for a little less then two years...I'm on the bottom (red&yellow shirt) 

Me and my best friend Dasha (me Mickey Mouse shirt)


I know it's kinda fuzzy and I hope you can make something out of  the pictures. On August 28th it's going to be my 7th Anniversary when I was adopted. It's hard to believe it's been that long. God had such a plan for me, it's amazing to see it now, look back and say ' wow what an amazing God!' He used every circumstance for His purpose to make and shape  a person I am today. Amazing Grace!  Thank you dear Jesus!!!



Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the nations, and I will sing praises to Your name ... 2 Sam 22:50.

You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness, that my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever ... Psalm 30:11-12.

O LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; for You have worked wonders, plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness ...Isaiah 25:1.


Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment